This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Sales to join our Partnerships department and help build out our high school sales team. As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for driving sales and building strategic partnerships with high schools for our dual enrollment programs. Your primary focus will be on expanding our reach and establishing strong customer relationships with high schools across the country. You will also be responsible for building and managing a sales team.
- Own and meet/exceed established sales targets - both directly and via the sales team
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to target and engage high schools for partnership opportunities
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in the education sector, including high school administrators, counselors, and district officials
- Lead the sales team by developing and implementing sales plans to increase revenue and motivate employees to meet/exceed sales goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective sales materials and campaigns
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations to showcase the value and benefits of courses to prospective high school partners
- Collaborate with the partner success team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation of courses in partner high schools
- Track, analyze, and report sales data to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to maintain a competitive edge
- 6-10 years of experience in sales within the education space, preferably with a focus on high school partnerships and/or K-12 curricula programs
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets in a B2B environment
- Strong knowledge of the education sector, particularly high school systems and processes
- Strong leadership and management skills to motivate and drive results from a team of SDRs, Account executives, and co
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet Insurance, STD/LTD, Legal Services)
This is some text inside of a div block.