This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Vercel is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their team and drive their go-to-market strategy, positioning, and sales enablement for key product areas. The focus of this role will be on building out Solutions Marketing messaging, positioning, and enablement, working closely with the Go-to-market and Product teams. The Product Marketing Manager will develop messaging and positioning for Vercel's end-to-end solutions, build persona docs, and work with Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to create integrated campaigns and sales strategies. They will also collaborate with various teams to support the sales team as new features go to market and ensure cohesive storytelling across solutions.
- Strong product marketing background at a developer-focused company
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work cross-functionally
- Action-oriented and able to operate independently
- Strategic mindset and ability to own the go-to-market strategy with partners
- Proficient in translating complex technical concepts into business value
- Stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - mentorship and networking events
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year
- Gear and WFH budget provided for outfitting workspace