This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Operation Coordinator position at EverCharge is to coordinate and facilitate the installation process of electric vehicle charging devices. This includes receiving quote requests, scheduling site visits, obtaining installation quotes, and approving third-party quotes. The Operation Coordinator will also be responsible for entering detailed and accurate quote information into the system, obtaining necessary licenses and permits, and collecting relevant information for the pre-sales phase. Effective communication and coordination with internal teams and stakeholders is essential for the successful execution of the role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a direct customer service/support role.
- Vendor management/relationship experience.
- Experience providing administrative support.
- General understanding of the project management process.
- Exceptional time management skills; responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- Highly organized; Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build positive relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Base salary range between $60,000 and $120,000
- Equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.