This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Our Journeyman Electrician role at EverCharge is a licensed position in the state of California. We are seeking someone with a strong work ethic and a commitment to producing quality work. As part of our field ops installation team, the Journeyman Electrician will be responsible for guiding and growing a small team of Apprentices and/or Journeyman in executing installations of EV charging solutions for multi-dwelling high rises and commercial fleets. This role requires the ability to read and interpret blueprints, perform load calculations, and ensure all work is performed in compliance with EverCharge and NEC guidelines, as well as OSHA standards. Safety is a top priority, and the Journeyman Electrician will be expected to identify and communicate any safety concerns.
- State of California Electrical License
- 5+ years of commercial, electrical experience
- Experience supervising, guiding, and supporting teams of 4+
- Experience installing 3 phase electrical panels, ability to determine wire size and voltage drop calculations.
- Experience working with high amperage switchgear under 600V.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Knowledge of load calculations and SLD
- Familiarity with NEC guidelines and OSHA standards
- Strong work ethic and commitment to producing quality work
- Customer-focused with positive energy and attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and serve as a liaison between field team and other departments
- Attention to detail and ability to perform neat and compliant installations
- Commitment to safety and adherence to OSHA and company safety standards
- Time management skills and ability to keep track of daily timekeeping requirements
- Willingness to clean up work areas and assist others when needed
- Ability to provide support and guidance to new team members
- Desire to grow in skill and experience in the EV space
- Competitive compensation range of $45.00 to $60.00 per hour
- Opportunity for growth and development in the EV space
- Supportive and positive work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team and provide support to new team members
- Possibility of working on high-profile projects in the commercial electrical field
- Ability to utilize mobile app for daily timekeeping
- Opportunity to work with high amperage switchgear and 3 phase electrical panels
- Proficiency in reading and creating load calculations and SLD
- Strong knowledge of NEC and local codes
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass background checks
- Equal employment opportunities without discrimination or harassment