This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
EverCharge is seeking a licensed Journeyman Electrician in California to join their field ops installation team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, produce quality work, and be customer-focused. Responsibilities include guiding a small team in executing quality installations of EV charging solutions for multi-dwelling high rises and commercial fleets, reading and interpreting blueprints, performing load calculations, ensuring compliance with NEC guidelines and OSHA standards, and prioritizing safety. This is an opportunity to grow and develop alongside an industry-leading company in the EV space.
- State of California Electrical License
- 5+ years of commercial, electrical experience
- Experience supervising, guiding, and supporting teams of 4+
- Experience installing 3 phase electrical panels, ability to determine wire size and voltage drop calculations.
- Experience working with high amperage switchgear under 600V.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Knowledge of load calculations and SLD
- Familiarity with NEC guidelines and OSHA standards
- Strong work ethic and commitment to producing quality work
- Positive attitude and customer-focused mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and other departments
- Attention to detail and commitment to safety standards
- Willingness to learn and grow in the EV space
- Competitive compensation range of $45.00 to $60.00 per hour
- Opportunity for growth and development in the EV space
- Supportive and positive work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team and provide support to new team members
- Possibility of working on high-profile projects in the commercial electrical field
- Opportunity to utilize and enhance skills in installing 3 phase electrical panels and determining wire size and voltage drop calculations
- Proficient in reading and creating load calculations and SLD
- Ability to perform load studies and site readiness surveys
- Strong knowledge of NEC and local codes
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Possibility of performing add-on services
- Equal employment opportunities without discrimination or harassment based on various factors