This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Senior Quality Engineer position at EverCharge is to serve as the Quality champion for the EverCharge Embedded team. The role involves collaborating with software and hardware development teams, developing comprehensive test plans, executing gray-box testing, ensuring 100% coverage, participating in design reviews, performing regression testing, investigating and resolving customer-reported issues, contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, and mentoring junior quality engineers. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience and stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in quality assurance and embedded systems.
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience (will accept 3 years if experience lies within the EV Charging industry)
- Interested in EV ecosystem, wireless mesh networks, and power management.
- Willingness to be onsite most of the week to test chargers at our modern HQ in the heart of Palo Alto.
- Must be flexible to test where needed.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, and quality assurance processes.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira, Github, CLI, AWS (Dynamo, Cloudwatch, etc).
- Excellent time management and can focus in the face of distraction.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Growth mindset and positive outlook in challenging circumstances.
- Onsite testing at modern HQ in Palo Alto
- Flexible testing locations
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, and quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira, Github, CLI, AWS
- Excellent time management and ability to focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Growth mindset and positive outlook in challenging circumstances
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Mandarin (nice to have)
- Experience with XRay or similar test case management tool (nice to have)
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations (nice to have)
- Base salary range between $120,000 and $160,000
- Equal employment opportunities without discrimination or harassment.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.