This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Network Development Representative will be a key member on doxo's Provider team, responsible for reaching out to service providers and promoting additional doxo products and services. This role involves extensive outbound calling, responding to inquiries, managing contacts and activities, and helping to develop B2B marketing strategies. The desired experience includes previous work experience in sales or customer service, strong communication skills, proficiency in Salesforce, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Extensive outbound calling to communicate doxo's business model to billers.
- Professional, personalized responses via phone and email to inbound inquiries about doxo.
- Responding to objections, competitive questions, and other FAQs.
- Managing Contacts, Activities, and an Opportunity pipeline using Salesforce.com.
- Helping to develop B2B marketing strategies that would assist in expanding the doxo biller network.
- Attainment of assigned MBO and revenue targets.
- Previous work experience in a sales, customer service or customer support related field
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or another CRM) is a plus
- A mindset of continuous improvement
- Able to convey information in a professional, friendly and concise manner
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to accomplish objectives and work proactively
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
This is some text inside of a div block.