This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This job overview describes a unique opportunity to work as a Multilingual Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) for ForgeRock in their Bristol office. The role involves working closely with a leading sales team and senior management to initiate sales cycles and develop new sales leads. The main responsibilities include sourcing, contacting, educating, and qualifying prospects through phone and email to create sales opportunities. Success in this role is measured by consistently meeting or exceeding goals for pipeline and revenue growth. Overall, this position offers the chance to contribute to the company's success and be rewarded accordingly.
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as at least one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Self-starter mentality with well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- The ability to not take NO as an answer
- Flexible, collaborative work environment
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging
- Regular company and team bonding events
- Competitive benefits and perks
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
This is some text inside of a div block.