This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This job overview is for the role of Enterprise Sales Development Representative at ForgeRock's Bristol office. The Enterprise Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and developing new sales leads to pass on to the sales organization. This is achieved through sourcing, contacting, educating, and qualifying prospects via phone and email. The role also involves setting up initial discovery calls for the sales team and consistently meeting or exceeding goals for pipeline and revenue growth. The success of the SDR position is measured by the results achieved.
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as at least one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Self-starter mentality with well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- Flexible, collaborative work environment
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging
- Regular company and team bonding events
- Competitive benefits and perks
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
This is some text inside of a div block.