This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Enterprise Sales Development Representative role at ForgeRock is to work closely with the sales team and senior management to initiate sales cycles and generate new sales leads. The main responsibility is to identify, educate, and qualify prospects through phone and email communication to create sales opportunities. The role also involves setting up initial discovery calls for the sales team and consistently meeting or exceeding goals for pipeline and revenue growth. The success of the position is measured by the results achieved and the effort put into it.
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as at least one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Self-starter mentality with well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- Flexible, collaborative work environment
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging
- Regular company and team bonding events
- Competitive benefits and perks
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
This is some text inside of a div block.