This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Instructional Designer is responsible for designing and implementing both classroom-based and online courses. They will create content, simulations, labs, graphics, and e-learning courses, as well as develop storyboards and scripts for training. The role requires experience in instructional design in a technical environment, as well as skills in video editing, gamification, and animation. The Instructional Designer should have expertise in e-learning, graphic design, and video production.
- Experience as an Instructional Designer in a highly technical environment
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Experience creating learning solutions for channel and business partners
- Video editing, gamification, and animation experience
- Scripting knowledge and willingness to evolve to new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence
- Expert knowledge in E-Learning, ILT, graphic design, video production
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated skill in course design for accessibility
- Ability to produce high-quality work
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Challenging Work - employees are empowered to bring their best ideas forward and solve complex problems
- Great People - every person is valued and plays an important role in the company's success
- Global Impact - the company's work has a positive impact on colleagues, customers, communities, and the world
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - the company values diversity and strives for equality and inclusion
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.