This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Data Governance Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing a Data Governance roadmap and strategies to ensure accurate and secure data. They will collaborate with stakeholders to establish data quality standards and processes, and work with Corporate IT teams to effectively manage data assets. The Specialist will identify opportunities for data governance improvements and implement solutions that drive positive change. They will also raise awareness about data governance through training and education initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, Information Management, Data Management, Business Analytics, or equivalent work experience in data governance, data management, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years' of progressive experience in data governance; high tech, global organization is preferred.
- Background in understanding and experience in data management best practices, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience delivering a corporate data governance strategy.
- Experience in developing and monitoring corporate data governance policies and guidelines.
- Experience in managing the agenda and workplans of a data governance committee or similar governance body.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Experiences in working with both business areas and IT as clients or a stakeholder is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience developing innovative solutions to complex data problems.
- Certification in data governance or information.
- Challenging Work - solving highly complex problems, continuous innovation
- Great People - celebration, laughter, and fun, every person is valued
- Global Impact - inspiration from the impact of work on colleagues, customers, communities, and the world
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - building a culture that celebrates differences, strives for equality, and recognizes the strength of inclusion
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.