This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is for a dynamic and future-focused Human Resources Business Partner at Find Your Fun Studio, a company focused on creating kids' mobile games. The ideal candidate will be proactive, confident, and able to address problems while multitasking. They will collaborate with business leadership to develop and implement HR programs, policies, and processes to optimize growth and performance. Additionally, they will be responsible for employer branding, employee coaching and relations, talent management, data analytics, and special projects. A Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of HR experience are required.
- Collaborate with HR team across Wizards and Hasbro to implement HR standard processes, policies, and programs.
- Participate in defining and promoting the employer branding.
- Provide consultation to managers on organizational structure, team dynamics, and difficult conversations.
- Formulate and communicate recommendations related to employee issues.
- Partner with the Director, HR on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and key talent discussions.
- Provide training to employees and managers on HR programs.
- Analyze people data for workforce planning.
- Act as a resource for special projects and HR programs.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years HR experience
- Demonstrable experience building strong working relationships with both onsite and remote partners
- Strong influencing skills and judgment
- HR Programs: Collaborate with HR team across Wizards and Hasbro to optimize growth and performance through training, orientation, compensation, performance management, engagement surveys, etc.
- Employer Branding (EVP): Participate in defining and promoting the employer branding.
- Manager & Employee Coaching / Employee Relations: Provide consultation to managers on organizational structure, team dynamics, difficult conversations, etc. Formulate and communicate recommendations related to employee issues.
- Talent Management: Provide input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, organizational planning, and key talent discussions.
- Manager/Employee training: Provide training to employees and managers on programs like salary planning, delivering feedback, etc.
- Data Analytics: Analyze people data to provide guidance and input for workforce planning.
- Special Projects: Act as a resource for special projects and HR programs critical to business needs.
- Strong working relationships with both onsite and remote partners.
- Strong influencing skills and judgment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information/situations.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments with the ability to set priorities and maintain high-quality results.
- Experience working in highly matrixed and global organizations.
- Strong project management and analytical skills required.
- Knowledge of HRIS applications and MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Word, Visio).
- Bonus Points: Experience working with a predominantly remote team.
This is some text inside of a div block.