This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is about leading and developing a team of designers in a game design studio. You will be responsible for the growth and happiness of the individuals and the collective team, focusing on the emotional and cultural landscape. Additionally, you will guide the workflow and processes to ensure success, harmony, and a vibrant culture. Collaboration with the rest of the design leadership is essential in shaping the identity and mission of the team.
- Engaging and developing the best people through weekly one-on-ones and regular daily contact with the team
- Actively listening, monitoring, and improving the emotional and cultural landscape of the team
- Giving regular, direct guidance and feedback to help each designer grow
- Ensuring the hiring pipeline sources diverse, dedicated people and maintaining a fair testing and interview process
- Guiding, training, and mentoring new hires to ramp them up successfully into the role
- Observing the dynamic and workflow of the team and creatively improving, adjusting, and implementing processes to ensure success, harmony, and a sustainable workload and vibrant culture
- Guiding the identity and mission of the team in collaboration with the rest of the Studio's design leadership
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing creative talent in the game development
- Unrelenting drive for fostering and growing design talent
- Flexible, adaptable, creative mentality with a constant thirst for knowledge
- Self-motivated curiosity, active listening, and a diverse toolbox of skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time & Holidays
- Generous 401(k) match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer Program
- Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Product Discounts
This is some text inside of a div block.