This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As an HR Business Partner, the ideal candidate will be a driven, growth-minded, collaborative, and people-focused contributor who values the business impact they can make by promoting a positive employee lifecycle experience. This standalone role involves supporting the global business and implementing processes, systems, and policies focused on improving the experience across the employee lifecycle. The candidate will partner with business leadership on all aspects of people operations strategy, engagement, and culture, and will be responsible for developing and supporting HR operations related to the employee life cycle for the business. The role requires at least 5 years of Human Resources experience, with at least 2 years in an advisory or partner role working to solve sensitive employee relations issues with the business. The candidate must have experience in multi-country HR/People Ops/legal/payroll operations in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a startup or scale-up businesses.
- Partner with business leadership on all aspects of people operations strategy, engagement and culture.
- Develop and support HR operations related to the employee life cycle for the business including onboarding, benefits, immigration, exits, etc.
- Identifying, assessing, and developing key talent by driving people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure employees’ level of performance meets current and future standards.
- Develop people policies and processes related to across different locations, ensuring compliance with applicable employment law.
- Facilitate continuous dialogue throughout the organization to identify talent gaps, future development opportunities and training needs and create new training initiatives accordingly.
- Partner with managers on employee relations and performance management.
- Actively respond to HR operational queries and escalate matters where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience preferred (Crypto, Technology or Financial Services industry highly desired).
- At least 2 years in an advisory or partner role working to solve sensitive employee relations issues with the business.
- Have experience in multi-country HR/People Ops/legal/payroll operations in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a startup or scale-up businesses.
- Experience with HRIS systems such as Workday and Greenhouse and other systems such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Previous experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote), strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp).
- Creative self-starter with intellectual curiosity who takes the initiative to resolve problems.
- Clear thinking/problem solving; successfully lead projects/process improvement, strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience working with multiple levels (including executive level), functions, and regions.
- Must be a self-directed individual with a positive attitude and high energy level.
- Strong business acumen, self-directed, results-oriented and the ability to manage frequently changing priorities and projects.
- Must be meticulous with details, organized and easily adaptable to a fast, ever-changing work environment.
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence skills. Strong proactive interest in learning/mastering HR best practices while improving processes.
- Outstanding coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Master of communicating and navigating sensitive and highly confidential information.
- Bilingual English/Portuguese required.
- Predictable and reliable availability.