This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As an HR Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in supporting the global business and working closely with business leadership. Your main responsibility will be to implement processes, systems, and policies that enhance the employee experience throughout the entire lifecycle. This standalone role requires a strategic mindset, hands-on approach, and initiative. You will also collaborate with the team in driving people operations strategy, engagement, and culture, as well as managing HR operations related to onboarding, benefits, immigration, and exits. Overall, this role offers the opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization by promoting a positive employee lifecycle experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience preferred (Crypto, Technology or Financial Services industry highly desired).
- At least 2 years in an advisory or strategic HR role.
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
- Ability to partner with business leadership on people operations strategy, engagement, and culture.
- Experience in developing and supporting HR operations related to the employee life cycle.
- Knowledge of onboarding, benefits, immigration, and exit processes.
- Ability to identify, assess, and develop key talent.
- Familiarity with performance management and employee relations.
- Understanding of applicable employment law and ability to ensure compliance.
- Experience in facilitating dialogue, identifying talent gaps, and creating training initiatives.
- Ability to respond to HR operational queries and escalate matters when necessary.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in the Crypto, Technology or Financial Services industry
- Chance to work in a fast-paced startup or scale-up environment
- Access to HRIS systems such as Workday and Greenhouse
- Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Opportunity to work with multiple levels, functions, and regions
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to manage frequently changing priorities and projects
- Opportunity to learn and master HR best practices
- Outstanding coaching and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual English/Portuguese required