This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As an HR Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in supporting the global business and working closely with business leadership. Your main responsibility will be to implement processes, systems, and policies that enhance the employee experience throughout the entire lifecycle. This standalone role requires a strategic mindset, hands-on approach, and initiative. You will also collaborate with the team in a mostly remote environment, ensuring effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the organization's success by adapting to the rapidly changing DeFi ecosystem and engaging with technically-minded users.
- Partner with business leadership on all aspects of people operations strategy, engagement, and culture.
- Develop and support HR operations related to the employee life cycle for the business including onboarding, benefits, immigration, exits, etc.
- Identify, assess, and develop key talent by driving people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure employees' level of performance meets current and future standards.
- Develop people policies and processes related to different locations, ensuring compliance with applicable employment law.
- Facilitate continuous dialogue throughout the organization to identify talent gaps, future development opportunities, and training needs and create new training initiatives accordingly.
- Partner with managers on employee relations and performance management.
- Actively respond to HR operational queries and escalate matters where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field from an accredited university
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience preferred (Crypto, Technology or Financial Services industry highly desired)
- At least 2 years in an advisory or partner role working to solve sensitive employee relations issues with the business
- Experience in multi-country HR/People Ops/legal/payroll operations in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a startup or scale-up businesses
- Experience with HRIS systems such as Workday and Greenhouse and other systems such as Confluence and JIRA
- Previous experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote), strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp)
- Creative self-starter with intellectual curiosity who takes the initiative to resolve problems
- Clear thinking/problem solving; successfully lead projects/process improvement, strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience working with multiple levels (including executive level), functions, and regions
- Must be a self-directed individual with a positive attitude and high energy level
- Strong business acumen, self-directed, results-oriented and the ability to manage frequently changing priorities and projects
- Meticulous with details, organized and easily adaptable to a fast, ever-changing work environment
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence skills
- Outstanding coaching and interpersonal skills
- Master of communicating and navigating sensitive and highly confidential information
- Bilingual English/Portuguese required
- Predictable and reliable availability