This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Yuga Labs is seeking a Head of Business Development dedicated to Gaming to drive the expansion of blockchain gaming. This role involves establishing relationships with game developers and identifying strategic partners for IP integration partnerships. The successful candidate will have a strong background in business development and partnerships, with a focus on the gaming industry. They will also possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a passion for gaming and blockchain technology. This is a remote position with a competitive salary range of $200,000 to $250,000, along with equity and benefits.
- Network with potential game developers and explore opportunities for strategic partnerships within the gaming ecosystem.
- Lead conversations to identify and drive IP integration partnerships.
- Manage negotiation and contractual conversations with Chief Gaming Officer, Legal, and relevant external parties.
- Serve as a relationship manager for co-dev external game studios.
- Identify and promote additional ideas for leveraging gaming as a partnership/scale vector.
- Work with senior executives to develop and implement a business development strategy.
- Collaborate with Legal/Business owners and Brand leads to drive tactical deal terms and milestone definitions.
- Utilize strong knowledge of the gaming industry and trends, as well as existing relationships with game development studios.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of developing successful business partnerships and driving revenue growth.
- Roll up sleeves to get the work done while also building out a team over time.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for gaming and the potential of blockchain technology.
- 10+ years working in Business Development and Partnerships with 5+ working directly in the gaming industry
- Strong knowledge of the gaming industry and its trends, and strong existing relationships with game development studios
- Proven track record of developing successful business partnerships and driving revenue growth
- Experience with rolling up your sleeves to get the work done yourself, while also being able to build out a team over time
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for gaming and the potential of blockchain technology
- 100% remote work
- Localized comprehensive health benefits
- Monthly stipends for wellness, co-working, and mobile/internet service
- Flexible Time Off, localized paid holidays, & Winter Recess (December 24-January 1)
- A vibrant community of Employee Resource Groups (Women at Yuga, Blackchain3, Queer3)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Localized retirement plans
This is some text inside of a div block.