This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring a technical director to join our highly technical team at Yuga Labs. As part of our team, you will be working on the Otherside, our 3D metaverse project, and collaborating with internal and external partners to bring our vision to life. We are looking for someone with deep experience in building games using multiple game engines, who is excited about scaling and exploring new territory. Your responsibilities will include ensuring a clear technical design, maintaining documentation, overseeing development schedules, and mentoring the game engineering team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working on AAA game titles in a senior technical position
- Solid technical background with proven leadership skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with all departments engaged in development, planning, quality assurance, and support of the product
- Great attention to detail and focus on root-cause analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in current trends within Web 3, blockchain, and the gaming industry
- Passionate about working on awesome projects and being proud of them
- 100% remote work
- Localized comprehensive health benefits
- Monthly stipends for wellness, co-working, and mobile/internet service
- Flexible Time Off, localized paid holidays, & Winter Recess (December 24-January 1)
- A vibrant community of Employee Resource Groups (Women at Yuga, Blackchain3, Queer3)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Localized retirement plans
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.