This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Head of Agency Partnerships at Habu will be responsible for driving the company's growth by building and maintaining strong relationships with agencies. This role will focus on evangelizing Habu's software solutions to agencies and their clients, positioning it as the go-to solution for data clean room needs. Additionally, the Head of Agency Partnerships will collaborate with internal teams to enable agencies and deliver solutions that meet client needs. This role will have a significant impact on external relationships in the advertising/marketing ecosystem.
- Evangelization of Habu Software: Lead the charge in making Habu the go-to software solution for agencies and their clients who require user-friendly, flexible, and powerful data clean room solutions.
- Advocating for Habu's capabilities to agency partners and prospective clients.
- Collaborating closely with sales, customer success, and product teams to facilitate agency enablement.
- Identifying opportunities for partnership and delivering solutions that meet client needs.
- Impacting Habu's external relationships in the broader advertising/marketing ecosystem.
- Strong evangelization and advocacy skills for promoting software solutions
- Hunter mentality to drive adoption of Habu software by agencies and clients
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with agencies
- Knowledge and understanding of data clean room solutions
- Collaboration skills to work closely with sales, customer success, and product teams
- Ability to identify partnership opportunities and deliver solutions that meet client needs
- Familiarity with the advertising/marketing ecosystem
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
- Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 day
This is some text inside of a div block.