This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the candidate will be part of Pilot's Finance Operations team, responsible for delivering high-quality bookkeeping services to a diverse portfolio of customers. The role involves automating repetitive tasks, allowing the candidate to focus on customer satisfaction, improving processes, and collaborating with product and engineering teams. The ideal candidate should have a background in accounting or finance, excellent written communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a passion for providing exceptional customer experiences. Previous work experience in the accounting industry is a plus but not required.
- Deliver high-quality books efficiently for customers
- Delight customers with expert guidance and support
- Manage customer deadlines and expectations in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Work with product and engineering teams to define and evolve bookkeeping processes
- B.S. or M.S. in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
- 1-2 years of work experience in the accounting industry a plus, but not required
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- All federal holidays are observed
- Competitive benefits package including wellness benefits such as Modern Health, Headspace, One Medical, Aaptiv and Rightway
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents – 100% pay for 12 weeks
- 401(k) plan
- Work environment free of discrimination and harassment
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
- Consideration of qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories
This is some text inside of a div block.