This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Energy Consultant is responsible for conducting virtual and in-home consultations with prospective customers interested in utilizing geothermal systems for heating and cooling their homes. They will educate customers on the benefits of Dandelion's innovative approach to geothermal, assess the home's existing HVAC system, and provide information on site viability, economic benefits, system features, incentives, financing options, and more. The Energy Consultant must be highly organized, energetic, and passionate about renewable technologies. They will generate leads, meet sales quotas, and work collaboratively with other departments to ensure a successful customer journey.
- Conduct virtual and in-home sales of residential geothermal systems, demonstrating value and closing deals while setting accurate and realistic expectations.
- Become an expert in the company's product and customers' home systems.
- Attend and organize events to engage and interact with prospective customers and referral sources.
- Take ownership of the full cycle customer service, from consultation to design to financing to contract, and ultimately relationship management and referral generation.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of consultative sales experience, ideally in Energy, HVAC, or a related industry with demonstrated success.
- Be a builder, go-getter, and self-starter who can promptly get things done.
- Be outgoing, warm, and confident in chatting with new people.
- Be a fast learner who holds oneself to high expectations and meets them.
- Adhere to realistic timelines and expertly manage competing priorities.
- Appreciate the importance of giving and receiving thoughtful feedback.
- Be excited about building a sustainable future through technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of consultative sales experience, preferably in Energy, HVAC, or a related industry
- Experience in virtual/web-based sales is preferred, but not required
- Energetic, highly organized, and hardworking
- Passion for renewable technologies
- Ability to engage with individual customers and create exceptional experiences
- Ability to generate leads through referrals and networking efforts
- Meet monthly sales quotas
- Professional and knowledgeable with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work closely and productively with other departments
- Builder, go-getter, self-starter
- Outgoing and confident in chatting with new people
- Fast learner with high expectations and ability to meet them
- Expert at managing competing priorities and adhering to realistic timelines
- Appreciation for giving and receiving thoughtful feedback
- Excitement about building a sustainable future through technology
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Stock/Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO)
- Training support including on-the-job and virtual/online-based courses
This is some text inside of a div block.