This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Director of Marketing at Dandelion, you will have the opportunity to lead a team and develop impactful cross-channel marketing strategies for a clean technology startup. Your role will involve creating scalable go-to-market initiatives and driving top-line growth. With the support of leading investors, you will be responsible for delivering a consistent and compelling message across various channels and enabling the sales team with the necessary assets. Your critical role in driving awareness and demand for the product will contribute to the achievement of Dandelion's ambitious mission and growth goals.
- Develop and deliver an integrated marketing strategy across various channels to increase awareness, generate leads, and improve conversion at each stage of the customer journey
- Develop product marketing content and messaging to effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits of the company's offerings
- Conduct testing to optimize the effectiveness of website and marketing channels
- Enhance website content, navigation, and interactive tools to increase visitor engagement and lead conversion
- Improve digital analytics to capture, report, and leverage data for better decision-making
- Develop communication streams for prospects and customers using email, SMS, and phone calls to nurture prospects and engage customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies in new geographies and for new customer segments
- Create innovative strategies for driving brand awareness and lead generation by leveraging the company's ecosystem of green energy providers, home services, and community organizations
- Have 6+ years of experience in leadership roles focused on lead generation, performance marketing, GTM strategy and execution, site content optimization, and campaign management
- Demonstrate a track record of driving top-line sales growth through performance marketing channels and increasing site conversion
- Possess experience in measuring and optimizing product marketing and website content to enhance visitor engagement and conversion
- 6+ years experience in leadership roles responsible for lead-gen performance marketing, GTM strategy and execution, site content optimization, and campaign management
- Demonstrated results driving top-line sales growth through a variety of performance marketing channels, delivering new customer acquisition and increased site conversion
- Experience measuring and optimizing product marketing and website content to increase visitor engagement and conversion; channel-appropriate and consistent
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance offered from day one!
- 401k plan offered
- Stock/Equity options offered
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- 12 weeks Parental Leave