This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Director of Retail Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives for Hollywood Park's portfolio of operating tenants and partners. This includes creating and managing campaigns and programs to drive traffic and sales to the properties and their respective tenants through promotions, events, advertising, loyalty marketing and other initiatives. The Director will also work closely with the property management's marketing department to ensure tenants are receiving optimal marketing support. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of professional marketing and proven campaign experience for commercial retail, residential, and hospitality, as well as a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications. The compensation range for this position is $95,000 - $125,000.
- Develop annual marketing plans and budgets to maximize tenant sales, drive traffic, enhance the brand and elevate guest experiences.
- Create and implement effective marketing initiatives among target audiences to drive traffic to properties and increase sales for individual tenants.
- Oversee marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and increase loyalty.
- Develop and manage advertising methods and measure return on investment.
- Lead new tenant announcement and opening strategies across the portfolio of properties - including residential, offices, hotel and other future prospects.
- Execute on property marketing events including grand openings and seasonal campaigns from concept to completion.
- Set property marketing goals, recap initiatives and measure effectiveness and performance.
- Collaborate with tenants and internal teams (Creative, Digital and PR) to promote their offerings through marketing channels - including collateral, signage, print, digital, social and out-of-home.
- Partner and collaborate with the creative team to produce marketing assets.
- Understand brand marketing to build company value.
- Develop marketing program recaps.
- Oversee DOOH assets around retail and residential footprint.
- Collaborate with tenants for participation in marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions and seasonal retail periods.
- Identify and recommend new marketing opportunities consistent with budget, sales, and business objectives.
- Ensure all tenant openings meet and exceed sales plans.
- Provide strategic marketing support to maximize brand partnerships and collaborations.
- Minimum of five years professional marketing and proven campaign experience for commercial retail, residential and hospitality.
- Knowledgeable about the fashion and retail industry as well as pop-culture.
- Experience with digital marketing, social media and content marketing.
- Awareness of marketing trends.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and improve.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications.
This is some text inside of a div block.