This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Hollywood Park is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing and executing multiple concurrent projects to drive awareness and conversion, create monetization, integrated marketing opportunities and drive internal business initiatives. The role involves managing Hollywood Park digital marketing products and campaigns, developing and optimizing paid digital advertising campaigns, building and maintaining various Hollywood Park websites, and collaborating with sales, creative, publicity teams and third-party partners and clients to help organizations achieve and exceed business objectives and KPIs. The compensation range for this position is $75,000.00 - $85,000.00.
- Manage Hollywood Park digital marketing products and campaigns with the goal of driving acquisition, retention and revenue for SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater and campus-wide initiatives through data-driven decision making and conversion tracking analysis.
- Support esports digital marketing initiatives as necessary.
- Develop, monitor and optimize paid digital advertising campaigns across search and display, social media, YouTube and OTT to drive incremental revenue while reducing CPA.
- Build and maintain various Hollywood Park websites with a focus on driving awareness, value, and action through rich content and enhanced user experiences. Optimize sites for retention with mobile-first design, leveraging data, sales attribution and SEO analysis.
- Assist with email builds, sends and reporting for event-specific and campus-wide initiatives. Collaborate with data team to identify audience segments, A/B testing and opportunities with customer journeys, storytelling and relevancy.
- Leverage data and actionable insights to accurately measure, analyze and report on business KPIs, including tickets sales analysis and ROI.
- Collaborate with sales, creative, publicity teams and third-party partners and clients to help organizations achieve and exceed business objectives and KPIs.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience for a brand, entertainment or events company, working in a fast-paced integrated sales and marketing environment.
- Expertise with digital products (web, email, social, app), digital media buys and campaign & bid management to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Demonstrable data-driven marketing experience, launching successful digital marketing campaigns and products while optimizing for revenue and growth.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with an integrated, omni-channel mindset and deep understanding of current digital media landscape, KPI tracking and trends.
- Experience with graphic design programs, photo editing, Excel formulas, writing/proofing copy for B2C and B2B audiences and branding efforts.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management, organization and communication skills to streamline processes.
- Passion for live events, digital technology, collaboration and storytelling preferred.
- Fluent in English; multilingual abilities (specifically Spanish) a plus.
This is some text inside of a div block.