This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position at SoFi Stadium Operations Crew Members is that they are responsible for providing an extraordinary experience for all guests at Hollywood Park, specifically focusing on event setup, tear down, changeovers, and daily operational tasks for the YouTube Theater. This part-time role requires manual labor duties, a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays, and adherence to operational safety standards and protocols. The crew members handle equipment setups and teardowns, assist with maintenance and inventory control, and operate heavy equipment.
- Handles setups and teardowns of equipment, supplies, and other materials as necessary for operational needs and venue operations.
- Assists in the maintenance and inventory control for all venue operational assets.
- Assists with the general overall upkeep of the stadium.
- Operates heavy equipment including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks (manual and motorized), boom lifts, scissor lifts, and reach forks.
- Complies to all safety policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Must be able to perform manual labor duties and tasks
- Flexible schedule and able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Open communication in the workplace
- Collaboration and ability to work with others toward a shared goal
- Problem-solving and ability to anticipate unspoken needs
- Integrity and respect in all interactions
- Safety mindset and ability to recognize and prevent injuries
- Handles setups and teardowns of equipment, supplies, and other materials
- Assists in maintenance and inventory control
- Operates heavy equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, boom lifts, scissor lifts, and reach forks
- Compliance with safety policies, procedures, and protocols
- Flexible schedule; available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Opportunity to work in a performance venue work environment
- Competitive starting rate of $17.00 per hour
- Overtime rate of $25.50 per hour
- Opportunity for additional job duties as necessary and relevant
- Opportunity to operate heavy equipment
- Opportunity to provide excellent customer service to the Performance Venue and Hollywood Park community
- Opportunity for career growth and development in the event-based business industry
This is some text inside of a div block.