This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Director, Market Research role at Housecall Pro is to develop, implement, and manage the strategic research plan for designated market segments. The ideal candidate should have a strong executive presence and a passion for proactive marketing and research. They should possess a deep understanding of local markets, macro trends, and historical perspective. The role requires excellent presentation skills, the ability to build rapport with clients, and a commitment to superior client service. The Director, Market Research will start as an individual contributor with the potential to grow into a people leader of additional researchers.
- Bachelor's degree/master's degree in business, economics, marketing or related field required, advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years related experience - related Home Services industry experience a strong plus
- Track record of sophisticated strategic marketing and business development approaches in the B2B business model
- Software expertise necessary for business development collateral creation
- High-level analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent creative skills
- Health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability)
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Tech reimbursement
- Other company benefits
- Eligibility to participate in Housecall Pro's equity plan
This is some text inside of a div block.