This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is to join the Developer Platform team at Kobalt, a leading music company that uses technology to empower artists, songwriters, publishers, and labels. The team's focus is on delivering an exceptional development experience for the Engineering team while implementing best practices and creating guardrails to optimize system operations. The goal is to reduce costs, enhance security, shorten deployment lead times, and improve reliability. The team works with a tech stack that includes AWS, Kubernetes, CircleCI, Artifactory, X-Ray, Datadog, Cloudflare, and Terraform.
- Salary Range: Discuss with the Talent Partner
- Flexible working. KTech operates with a hybrid working policy (fully remote possible)
- 25 days annual leave
- 1 wellbeing day per quarter
- Half day summer Fridays (July and August)
- Christmas closure
- Meeting free Fridays afternoon outside of the summer months. We use this as dedicated learning time
- 5% pension contribution
- Health Insurance
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.