This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Finance Assistant position at Kobalt Music is to join their Global Finance team and be responsible for performing accounting functions for their Publishing business unit. This includes tasks such as journal entries, account reconciliations, and analysis to support the financial close, as well as participating in the annual audit preparation. The Finance Assistant will also provide support to the broader finance team with other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required. This is a great opportunity to be part of a global music and technology company that focuses on songwriters and publishers, with a strong emphasis on technology infrastructure for better tracking and royalty collection in the digital music industry.
- Completion of month end operations for the Publishing business unit and meeting deadlines
- Responsible for Publishing royalty balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Completion of monthly bank reconciliation
- Collaboration with Finance and non-finance (Publishing operations) teams
- Assisting and providing support with annual audit requirements and assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts for year end
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great awareness of deadlines and competing priorities
- Strong team player and communicator
- Strong Excel skills and aptitude for working with large volumes of numerical data
- Interest in obtaining an ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualification (Kobalt will support through the qualification and cover any cost of study materials, course fees, and exam entry fees)
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced department
- Willingness to fill out an application and share your story
- Work-Life Balance: Hybrid work model with the flexibility to work from home.
- Global Corporate Discounts: Access to over 4,000 perks and discounts worldwide through Perkbox.
- Leave Entitlement: Generous leave entitlement, office closure between Christmas & New Year, 4 additional days off for self-care, and Friday afternoons off during July and August.
- Good Vibes: Subscription to Calm, access to the Perkbox Wellbeing Hub, and an employee assistance program for well-being support.
- Family friendly benefits: Enhanced health insurance, pension, and parental leave entitlement.
- Learning Opportunities: Range of tools and support for career development.
This is some text inside of a div block.