This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Lead Product Manager for Kobalt, you will play a crucial role in driving strategic thinking and outcomes across the business. You will work closely with the Leadership team and various stakeholders to bring user-centric products to life. This role is twofold, as you will be responsible for both current initiatives and future-proofing the company. Additionally, you will support the Head of Product in ensuring the right mix of skills within the teams and facilitating effective communication and collaboration. Overall, this role requires strong commercial acumen, influencing skills, and the ability to handle complex information.
- Experience working as a Product Leader within the music industry or a comparable industry
- Understanding of how the music industry operates, including catalogue management, royalty processing, and music publishing
- Ability to create clarity in large, complex areas and work with a variety of stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of product management methodologies and experience in solving complex tech, product, and business problems
- Ability to lead on both strategy and execution, providing leadership to product managers and driving change across the business
- Strong skills in change management, documentation, and communication
- Ability to provide strategic analysis to senior stakeholders and drive decision making and analytical thinking
- Experience in working with product roadmaps and aligning product goals with business objectives
- Ability to conduct risk analysis and assess scope of work
- Salary Range: Discuss with the Talent Partner.
- Flexible working. KTech operates with a hybrid working policy (fully remote possible).
- 25 days annual.
- 1 well being day per quarter.
- Half day summer Fridays (July and August).
- Christmas closure.
- Meeting free Fridays afternoon outside of the summer months. We use this as dedicated learning time.
- 5% pension contribution.
- Health Insurance.