This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Data Analyst intern to join our Data & Analytics team and contribute to improving our speed to insight. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing data, identifying trends, and suggesting opportunities for improvement. You will work closely with our Head of Data Analytics and the rest of the team to create smoother data pipelines and enhance our Product and R&D dashboards. This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in a fast-growing company in the digital asset management industry.
- Work with the latest data tech stack: dbt, Snowflake, Spark etc.
- Use data to identify trends, conduct root cause analysis and suggest potential opportunities for gaps and improvements.
- Conduct research and analysis on various products and processes to identify business problems and opportunities.
- Build, enhance, and maintain Product and R&D dashboards that improve the company's speed to insight.
- Support data lake engineers with data QA on new and existing data pipelines.
- Practice and develop technical skills which may include SQL, Python, etc.
- Available for a minimum of a 6 months full-time internship starting in September 2023
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in SQL, Python, and Excel
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts at a detailed level and synthesize implications
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing (English)
- Motivated to help and learn new things
- Enrolled in a Dutch/
- Work experience in a global scale-up Tech company (8 offices in 6 countries)
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team of internationals
- On-the-job training
- A broad scope of responsibilities through which you can learn and expand your skill set
- Apple MacBook
- Competitive internship fee