This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Customer Success Manager at Fox Robotics, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and delivering value to clients. Your main focus will be on post-sale activities, nurturing existing relationships with customers and expanding new business opportunities within the current client base. Additionally, you will gather customer feedback to inform product and engineering decisions. This role requires a technical background, strong project management skills, and the ability to effectively communicate complex information. Travel may be required, and you will serve as the point of contact for escalated technical issues and coordinate on-site support during system deployment.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Fox Autonomous Forklift; be a product expert
- Lead informative weekly customer meetings and check-ins with existing and new customers
- Observe installations, identify areas of improvement, and take corrective action
- Travel to customer sites as needed (30-50% travel)
- Support operations on a day-to-day basis at Fox Robotics customer sites to ensure the smooth operations of robots on-site by working hand-in-hand with customers
- Manage customer delight within deployment period and beyond
- Serve as the point of contact for escalated technical issues between Robotics Software, Hardware, IT and Technical Support Teams, Engineering, and Customer Success
- Help coordinate and perform on-site infrastructure, robot, and software set-up and support during initial system deployment of our proprietary e-commerce fulfillment solution
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in a Warehouse/3PL logistics/supply chain framework and/or logistics operations experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Detail oriented and observant.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Professionalism and integrity to communicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of personal integrity and a willingness to accept accountability.
- High-level account management.
- A bias for action and an ability to solve problems independently and in customer settings.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Willingness to travel (30-50 percent of the time).
- Work with robots every day
- Experience rapid career growth inside a rapidly growing startup
- Build relationships with key customers in warehouse automation
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-covered healthcare
This is some text inside of a div block.