This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role involves developing navigation and perception capabilities for an autonomous forklift as part of an autonomy team. The focus is on adapting modern research in robotics, artificial intelligence, and computer vision to solve challenging problems in robotics with an emphasis on performance and reliability. The role requires writing code in Python and C++, contributing to a scalable and robust code base, and designing and building key components of a modern, scalable autonomy system. The goal is to deliver high-quality code to ensure the systems are robust and reliable, while also working with multi-modal sensors.
- Developing navigation and perception capabilities on an autonomous forklift as part of an autonomy team
- Adapting modern research in robotics, artificial intelligence, and computer vision to solve challenging problems in robotics with a focus on performance and reliability
- Writing code in combination of Python and C++, contributing to a scalable and robust code base
- Designing and building one or more key components of a modern, scalable autonomy system
- Delivering high quality code to ensure systems are robust and reliable
- Working with multi modal sensor data, including vision, LiDAR, and wheel odometry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics or related field
- 5 years' experience in robotics software coding as a software engineer
- Advanced C++ coding skills
- Advanced Python coding skills
- Computer vision software engineering experience
- Artificial intelligence software engineering experience
- Robotics sensor integration experience (LIDAR, cameras, etc.)
- 3D point cloud processing experience
- Machine learning experience
- Master's degree and 2 years' experience accepted as an alternative to a bachelor's degree and 5 years' experience
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.