This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Customer Service Representative for the Uplift product at Upgrade, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service through various communication channels. Your main focus will be to provide prompt and professional assistance to customers, exceeding their expectations and finding the best solutions for any issues they may have. You will collaborate with Upgrade's Customer Service organization and work as part of a top-notch team to continuously improve and create delightful experiences for customers. This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule, and the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Provide superior customer care through prompt, courteous, and professional answering of calls, emails, chats, and SMS/text messages.
- Aim to consistently exceed customer expectations by finding the best solutions for any problem.
- Become an expert on all applicable tools and systems.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all team members.
- Meet and/or exceed production, quality, and customer service goals.
- Be an expert on our products and processes.
- Adapt to changing policies and procedures on a constant basis while maintaining high standards.
- Deliver top-notch customer service through phone calls, emails, chats, and text messages
- Go the extra mile for customers and uphold company values and standards
- Collaborate with Upgrade's Customer Service organization to create delightful experiences and constantly improve
- Provide prompt, courteous, and professional responses to customer inquiries
- Aim to consistently exceed customer expectations and find the best solutions for any problem
- Become an expert on all applicable tools and systems
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with team members
- Meet and/or exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
- Be an expert on company products and processes
- Adapt to changing policies and procedures while maintaining high performance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401K matching
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability
- Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix close to light rail and public transportation
- Paid parking or platinum pass
- New Hire Training Program
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Equal opportunity employer, values diversity
This is some text inside of a div block.