This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Credit Reporting Manager at Upgrade is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely Metro 2 submissions, maintaining compliance with credit reporting standards, and implementing process improvements for credit bureau disputes. They will also investigate and respond to complaints from regulatory agencies and conduct audits to ensure the accuracy of reported information. This role requires a strong knowledge of credit reporting requirements and a commitment to enhancing credit reporting and disputes processes.
- Maintain strong knowledge of credit reporting requirements for all accounts
- Assure that all accounts reporting to the consumer reporting agencies are reported in accordance with Metro 2 Format and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Identify and report credit reporting trends or issues that may pose compliance or operational risk
- Research and lead projects to enhance credit reporting and disputes processes
- Adhere to company's FCRA and credit policies, operational procedures, SOPs, and training guides focused on credit reporting and dispute management
- Participate in creation and audit of Metro2 files and work on process improvement and corrections if needed
- Review and provide monthly reporting on accounts furnished to the credit reporting agencies
- Ensure operational/compliance objectives remain in line with business requirements and organizational strategies
- Assist in compliance reviews, audits, and regulatory exams related to bureau reporting and inquiry removal
- Submit AUDs for account corrections and fraud deletions
- Act as a liaison with credit reporting agencies and ensure compliance within regulatory guidelines
- Responsible for proper record keeping
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
This is some text inside of a div block.