This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Marketing team at TaskRabbit is seeking a CRM Marketing Lead who will be responsible for driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through various channels such as email marketing, app push, web push, SMS, and referral programs. This role requires strong analytical skills and the ability to monitor key metrics to drive results and scale these channels effectively. The CRM Marketing Lead will collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute strategies that deliver value to customers and contribute to business growth. This position plays a critical role in growing and scaling TaskRabbit's client base.
- Develop and implement a CRM lifecycle strategy to increase engagement for both clients and Taskers through email and push notifications and additional channels as they come online.
- Lead end-to-end channel management, including defining channel goals, messaging, KPIs, timelines, and business results.
- Responsible for monitoring key funnel business targets for email and push channels and acting swiftly upon new areas of opportunity and risk.
- Partner with the larger Marketing and Design teams to develop compelling and consistent messaging.
- Responsible for campaign execution including building of audiences, links, segmentation, and content.
- Utilize Segment to create and manage audience segments, personalization strategies, and improving overall customer experiences.
- Develop and provide segmentation insights to further refine and improve communication to customers.
- Partner with acquisition and web teams to build email acquisition plans to grow our email list and maintain optimal engagement metrics.
- Accountable for marketable list health management; ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Conduct data-driven analysis to identify trends and opportunities, making use of key metrics to improve the CRM program.
- Increase visibility and understanding of CRM channels and customer metrics from engagement to LTV.
- Refine & optimize a referral program that maximizes reach and new user acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Proven experience in a CRM role for 5+ years, ideally within a dual-sided marketplace or similar environment
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools for customer acquisition, engagement, and retention, preferably experience with Iterable
- Proficient in using Segment or similar Customer Data Platform (CDP) for integrating and managing customer data across multiple sources
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- Experience with referral and loyalty programs
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company across the US and EU, offering flexibility and choice.
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn, including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits.
- Ranked as one of the Best Companies for Diversity and Best Companies for Women by DataBird journal.
- Surrounded by talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams.
- Values include caring deeply, leveling up, being a better neighbor, and leading the future together.
- Belief in the importance of a diverse culture and workforce.
- Employer-paid health insurance.
- 401k match with immediate vesting.
- Generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks.
- Taskrabbit product stipends.
- Wellness, productivity, and education stipends.
- IKEA discounts.
- Reproductive health support.
- Opportunity to transform lives one task at a time.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
This is some text inside of a div block.