This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Content Operations Coordinator at FanDuel Group is responsible for managing the content delivered to the Retail Sportsbooks through the TV and Screens system. They will also maintain the content database, update event details, and ensure timely information is displayed to customers. Additionally, they may assist with operational functions for the US and Canada Online Sportsbook. This role plays a crucial part in ensuring a satisfactory customer experience and optimizing efficiency in content operations.
- Create and maintain running orders & schedules for retail location screens.
- Ensure that all events, specials, bets, and promos display on the screens in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all information on customer-facing screens and kiosks is up to date and accurate via QA.
- Execute scheduled content for delivery of Kiosks (betting markets & carousel), Screens, and Sheets.
- Proactively react to sporting calendar schedule changes as the day’s events unfold.
- Create suggested bets for kiosks in our top-performing retail locations, daily.
- Analyze customer behavior data and create new strategies for our sports betting content displays.
- Refine standard processes used by the content operations team to optimize efficiency.
- Assist with our online sportsbook content operations team as needed.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Sportsbook industry knowledge required, retail sportsbook knowledge preferred
- Proven ability to work together with others and outside stakeholders, enjoys working collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Customer focused: ensuring a seamless and engaging user journey is a top priority
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for professional development
- Generous insurance and paid leave policies
- Exciting and fun work environment
- Opportunities to work on cool products
- Mentorship and professional development resources
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
- Inclusive and diverse workforce
- Potential for short-term or long-term incentive compensation
This is some text inside of a div block.