This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Manager of Compliance Analytics position is to lead a team of analysts in producing regulatory reports and compliance-related analyses and models. The role involves collaborating with Compliance teams, Data Product, and Data Engineering teams to ensure timely and accurate reports, meet ad hoc regulator requests and audits, and improve business performance in the compliance space. The position is based in New York and reports to the Director of Security, Risk, and Compliance Analytics. The role requires working with sensitive data, being highly responsive, and occasionally working outside of normal office hours to meet regulator requests.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in an analytical, technical or commercial field preferred; experience in a regulatory environment is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of managing and coaching analysts, data scientists and/or data engineers
- Bachelor's Degree in a highly numerate ma
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development opportunities
- Generous insurance and paid leave policies
- Exciting and fun work environment
- Opportunities to build cool products
- Mentorship and professional development resources
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, etc.
- Inclusive and diverse workforce
- Salary range of $120,000 to $150,000
- Eligibility for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.