This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a forward-thinking individual who prioritizes customer experience and is ready to seize a lifetime opportunity. As a Salesforce.com Technical Architect, you will collaborate with various teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and develop solutions that align with Salesforce.com best practices. Your role will involve solving complex customer challenges, serving as a digital advisor to clients, and communicating technical solutions effectively. Additionally, you will advocate for product improvements and respond promptly to bugs and direction from Sales Systems and Field Operations managers. This is a fully remote role based in India.
- Work alongside Business System Administrators to turn business requirements into technical specifications and project approach.
- Architect & document solutions that follow Salesforce.com best practices and templating.
- Solve complex, large-scale customer challenges to produce solutions that improve the full potential of the Salesforce Platform.
- Act as a digital advisor to clients, helping them translate their business vision into requirements and technical specifications.
- Be a strategic advisor to Exec-level with a focus on business transformation.
- Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business partners, and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources across Anaplan.
- Recognize impediments to team efficiency and propose and implement solutions.
- Participate in team reviews, user acceptance testing, and maintain excellent documentation of all work.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Respond quickly to bugs and the direction of Sales Systems and Field Operations managers.
- Have 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience.
- Be experienced in a Salesforce.com Technical Architect, Business Systems Analyst, or Business Systems Engineer role.
- Understand the Salesforce.com data model and how to optimally extract, transform, and load data.
- Have an inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility.
- Have experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Have demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and across teams.
- Have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Slack, CPQ & MuleSoft Composer recommended.
- Have Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect or other advanced certifications recommended.
- Have experience working at a subscription-based product company recommended.
- Have experience working in an Agile team work environment recommended.
- 5+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Experienced in a Salesforce.com Technical Architect, Business Systems Analyst, or Business Systems Engineer role
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how to optimally extract, transform and load data
- Inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and across teams
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Slack, CPQ & MuleSoft Composer recommended
- Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect or other advanced certifications recommended
- Experience working at a subscription-based product company recommended
- Experience working in an Agile team work environment recommended
- Inclusion and visibility
- Opportunity to own and drive projects from concept to production
- Collaborative work environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other relevant platforms
- Opportunity to work in an Agile team environment
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities
- Equitable benefits and privileges of employment
- Extensive interview process with recruitment team and hiring manager
- Authentic communication from @anaplan.com email address
This is some text inside of a div block.