Business Development Representative - Dutch Speaker
August 1, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking highly driven individuals with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing sales organization at Algolia. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a critical role in prospecting and expanding business opportunities for our Dutch speaking Enterprise and Commercial teams. This role requires a hunter attitude, the ability to work autonomously, and a strong go-getter mentality. We are looking for resilient problem solvers who can think outside the box and take ownership of their work. If you are ready for a challenge and have a keen interest in the tech industry, this role may be a great fit for you.
- Work closely with Enterprise or Commercial teams to build global pipeline and strategies for targeted accounts
- Identify and prospect key contacts at target accounts to build strong relationships
- Execute appropriate strategies by creating content such as case studies, screencasts, presentations, and demo hacks
- Share best practices and participate in Sales Development organization's projects
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using SFDC
- Prioritize problem-solving and perseverance in an ever-changing and growing environment
- Trust co-workers and take ownership
- Give and receive constructive feedback with candor
- Care about team members, clients, and company decisions
- Learn from others and put ego aside with humility
- Prior experience in lead generation and sales (SaaS experience preferred, but not required)
- Highly motivated with a competitive edge
- Communication and writing skills are on point
- Excellent spoken and written English & Dutch skills required
- Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change
- Demonstrated success overachieving (professionally/ personally)
- Keen interest in the tech industry
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Flexible workplace model with the ability to work remotely
- Emphasis on individual impact, contribution, and output over physical location
- High-trust environment with autonomy to choose where and when to work
- Opportunities for intentional in-person connection in offices and virtually for remote colleagues
- Global presence with physical offices in multiple locations
- Pioneer and market leader in AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform
- Powers more than 30 billion search requests a week
- Well-capitalized company with significant funding and valuation
- Inclusive and diverse workplace that embraces talented people regardless of background
- Opportunity to work on building the world's best search & discovery technology
This is some text inside of a div block.