This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Business Development Manager (BDR Manager) at Crafty will be responsible for driving revenue growth through net new business acquisition. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the BDR Manager will lead and mentor a team of BDRs, developing training programs and strategies for cold outreach techniques. They will analyze performance data, provide coaching and feedback, and continuously enhance the outbound prospecting process. The BDR Manager will also be responsible for assessing training effectiveness, staying updated with industry best practices, and fostering clear communication within the team.
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of BDRs to achieve and exceed cold outreach targets and performance metrics.
- Develop personalized training plans for each team member to improve their cold outreach skills, product knowledge, objection handling, and overall effectiveness.
- Develop a comprehensive training program that covers cold emailing, cold calling, and social prospecting techniques, aligned with the B2B sales cycle and target audience.
- Regularly update and adapt training materials to reflect the latest industry trends, best practices, and messaging strategies.
- Deliver engaging and informative training sessions to onboard new BDRs and refresh the skills of existing team members.
- Utilize data analytics to monitor individual and team performance, identifying areas for improvement and opportunities for optimization.
- Provide constructive feedback and one-on-one coaching to BDRs, focusing on skill development, objection handling, and communication techniques.
- Implement performance improvement plans for underperforming team members, ensuring they receive the support needed to succeed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing and Sales, to align BDR efforts with overall company goals and strategies.
- Continuously refine the outbound prospecting process based on insights gathered from the team's experiences and results.
- Conduct regular assessments and knowledge checks to measure the effectiveness of training programs, making adjustments as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, sales methodologies, and emerging tools to enhance the BDR team's performance.
- Prepare regular reports on team performance, training effectiveness, and pipeline contribution, presenting findings to senior management.
- Foster clear and transparent communication within the BDR team, sharing success stories, challenges, and best practices.
- 5+ years of business development experience, preferably in large enterprise sales
- Experience building and operating enterprise account planning for both new and existing clients
- Proven experience in B2B cold outreach and sales, with at least 3 years of experience in a BDR or sales role
- Success navigating long, technical relationship-based sales cycles
- Experience in a pure hunting environment with a focus on net new clients
- Well versed in all aspects of sales cycles
- Demonstrated P&L experience and proven track record of consistently exceeding individual and team revenue, sales and/or other quantitative goals
- A "talent magnet" with a strong track record of successfully recruiting and developing salespersons and building high performing teams
- 2 years or more experience in team management, training, or coaching capacity
- Excellent understanding of B2B sales cycles, prospecting strategies, and objection handling techniques
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and metrics to drive informed decisions.
- Crafty healthcare plan, including primary health, dental, and vision plans
- Paid time off
- Equipment certification courses
- Parental leave
- Crafty-grade snacks and beverages
- Fun events
- Opportunity to shape the future of the company
- Equal employment opportunities
This is some text inside of a div block.