This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Crafty is seeking a Senior Equipment & Service Manager to oversee and improve their equipment and service operations. This role will involve building training programs, managing equipment refurbishment, and maintaining parts inventory. The Senior Equipment & Service Manager will also be responsible for minimizing equipment downtime and building relationships with vendors and service providers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup and contribute to their operational initiatives in the equipment and service industry.
- Develop equipment and service training plans for service technicians, delivery specialists, and client location team members
- Design and implement training benches at all Crafty warehouse locations
- Build and manage the day-to-day operations of the equipment refurbishment program
- Ensure returned equipment is reviewed in a timely manner, refurbished to a high standard, and updated in the system accordingly
- Partner with warehouse and system experts to develop and maintain spare parts inventory in all Crafty warehouse/service operations
- Ensure service technicians have the necessary resources while managing cost
- Build and maintain relationships with key equipment vendors and service providers
- Understand cutting-edge equipment and recommend machines based on office layouts and usage
- Own end-to-end execution of timely and successful work order resolution
- Develop processes to reduce work orders and increase speed of resolution
- Manage service vehicle fleet, including licensing, registration, and tools/parts storage
- Join operational initiatives and grow career in the equipment and service industry
- 8+ years of equipment & service experience, ideally in a growth, fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of coffee equipment, kegerators, water machines, ice machines, and refrigeration. Needs to have extensive knowledge of plumbing and electrical best practices.
- Existing relationships with key manufacturers and distributors of industrial coffee, ice, and water machines.
- Proven track record of building out equipment training and bench testing programs.
- Experience leading the development and implementation of new processes.
- Compensation package including health, dental, and vision plans
- Paid time off
- Equipment certification courses
- Parental leave
- Snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events