This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Crafty is seeking a Senior Equipment & Service Manager to oversee and enhance the equipment and service operations for the organization. This role will be responsible for developing training programs, managing equipment refurbishment, maintaining parts inventory, and implementing processes to minimize equipment downtime. The Senior Equipment & Service Manager will collaborate with various teams and vendors to meet the needs of the rapidly growing organization. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup and contribute to Crafty's operational initiatives in the equipment and service industry.
- 8+ years of equipment & service experience, ideally in a growth, fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of coffee equipment, kegerators, water machines, ice machines, and refrigeration. Needs to have extensive knowledge of plumbing and electrical best practices.
- Existing relationships with key manufacturers and distributors of industrial coffee, ice, and water machines.
- Proven track record of building out equipment training and bench testing programs.
- Experience leading the development and implementation of new processes.
- Compensation package including health, dental, and vision plans
- Paid time off
- Equipment certification courses
- Parental leave
- Snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events