This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Account Executive Mid Market role at Brandfolder is a key position within the Commercial team. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring new customer accounts and expanding existing ones. They will handle new business sales opportunities, conduct needs assessment calls, and schedule product demonstrations. Additionally, they will develop account plans, attend industry events, and serve as the professional face of Brandfolder in their territory. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of sales experience, strong customer relationship management skills, and the ability to analyze cross-sell and up-sell potential.
- 5+ years of full cycle quota carrying sales experience
- Experience managing customer relationships in a B2B environment and running Solution/Consultative Selling Techniques
- Work with multiple functional departments to manage customer life cycle from implementation to renewal
- Excellent ability in analyzing the opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential within existing books of business
- Experience prospecting and managing a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Effectively investigate accounts to uncover opportunities for up-sell within existing plans, and multi-thread opportunities across the organization
- High Velocity: ability to multitask, manage urgent queries, and sell as per customers timelines and compelling events
- Solutions selling: curiosity to understand and articulate the value of the Smartsheet platform products, multi-product selling
- Partner selling experience preferred
- MEDDICC framework experience
- Manage excellent interactions both internally and externally with senior-level corporate management
- Familiarity with CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Passion for working with new technologies and the latest sales best practices
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 25 days paid for Holiday + Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
This is some text inside of a div block.