Account/Senior Account Manager, Affiliate Marketing
April 21, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Acceleration Partners is seeking an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage a team and oversee a portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience, and direct affiliate marketing experience is required. The role is remote and requires some travel for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc. The Account Manager will be responsible for leading the client relationship as well as all client deliverables, account strategy, and execution. The job responsibilities include leading, managing, and holding the team accountable, providing superior client service and communication, reporting and analysis, account strategy and execution, and portfolio management.
- Trains, coaches, and develops team members by leading their efforts with the goal to successfully execute effective marketing campaigns. Serves as a conduit for communications upward and downward, maintains morale with team and is viewed as a reliable, go-to person. Comfortable with team delegation; clearly setting expectations, clarifying boundaries, and ensures clear work assignments. Can lead team through difficult and stressful situations while keeping others motivated. Participates in firm building when opportunities arise including Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, cross-team collaboration, and cultural & social initiatives.
- Consistently provides superior client service, acts as a point of contact, and escalates issues or key risks as appropriate. Works with teams to ensure client develops trust in our team by overseeing client outputs and communication are delivered in the AP way. Develops and nurtures excellent relationships, reflected in very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a net promoter score of 8+.
- Uses data strategically and nimbly; all analysis or data shared to clients from team is consistently accurate and precise. Consistently draws relevant and accurate conclusions using data to identify trends, analyze campaigns, and provide client insights and recommendations to reach or exceed goals. Performs routine sales projections for client programs and for individual opportunities to support recommendations to clients backed back clear KPI’s. Able to coach others across all of these areas as well.
- Manages successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client’s goals and objective. Prioritizes tactics to align with the client’s goals and proactively adjusts goals when necessary. Oversees efficiencies across all deliverables to maximize clients’ spend and managed revenue. Consistently demonstrates intellectual curiosity; challenging the status quo, regularly pitching new, or out of box pub dev or campaign opportunities.
- Manages multiple campaigns, at 95% full ownership, with solid organizational skills and the ability to focus on and prioritize tasks based on client objectives. Has full grasp of each clients' SOW, delivering what is due under terms; maintains ability to identify new opportunities to drive client success while conjunctively identifying possible goal misalignments, getting to the root of an issue, and bringing solutions to resolve.
- 5-8 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or SaaS platforms (ShareASale, Commission Junction, Impact, etc.) required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports, a plus
This is some text inside of a div block.