This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Account Specialist, Buyer Engagement (Sales) in LevelTen Energy’s Madrid Office will support sales and business development activities as part of the Buyer Engagement team in Europe. They will be responsible for researching potential customers, managing relationships with existing customers, and collaborating with professionals in other departments to ensure customers are served professionally and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of renewable energy or related industry and/or sales experience, familiarity with the renewable energy industry, and excellent English skills. They will also have strong project management, organization, and communication skills, as well as the ability to successfully manage the work of colleagues across internal teams.
- Lead the research of potential customers - advisors, utilities, and corporate buyers, as part of the general sales strategy of the company and to target specific campaigns.
- Assist the Buyer Engagement team in managing relationships with existing customers - advisors, utilities, and corporate buyers. Support in guiding and educating them in their day-to-day renewable energy procurement activities.
- Collaborate with professionals in other LevelTen Departments to ensure advisors and buyers are served professionally, efficiently, and timely.
- Lead the Buyer Engagement team's management of our customer data in Salesforce.com, by cleaning up, updating, and maintaining the system periodically.
- Minimum of 1 year of renewable energy or related industry and/or sales experience
- Familiarity with renewable energy industry
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage the work of colleagues across internal teams
- Strong self-motivation
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Vibrant office environment in the center of Madrid with a highly skilled team of renewable professionals
- Flexible working schedule (office/home)
This is some text inside of a div block.