This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
IntentPro is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in London. This role will be the first hire into the Account Management Team and will play a key role in building scalable processes. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in B2B SaaS sales, formalized sales training, familiarity with the sales and marketing technology landscape, excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills, and exceptional organizational skills. The responsibilities of the role include achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, supporting in the onboarding process, monitoring and understanding the buyer marketplace, being a product expert, and creating and managing a sales plan to meet customer coverage objectives.
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through upselling, cross-selling and renewing existing customers.
- Support in the onboarding process working closely with the customer success team.
- Work autonomously to monitor and understand the buyer marketplace.
- Be a product expert and be the point of escalation for client queries.
- Feedback in a clear and data-driven way client feedback and feature improvements.
- Plan and execute customer coverage to maximise sales revenue, including face-to-face meetings, sales trips, and attendance at relevant industry events.
- Create and manage sales plan to meet customer coverage objectives.
- Build relationships and engage in in-depth, consultative conversations with clients to understand their medium-term marketing objectives and plan effective digital and virtual event campaigns to fit their needs.
- Creatively plan and effectively present new and upsell opportunities.
- Effectively manage personal pipeline to maximise both yield and revenue.
- Achieve (as a minimum) productivity targets.
- Work closely with customer-success to facilitate long-term working partnerships with our customer-base.
- Maintain all internal process and systems to a high standard (eg Hubspot and ‘key performance indicator’ systems).
- Previous experience working within B2B SaaS sales
- Formalised sales training or strong knowledge of processes like MEDDIC/Winning by Design
- Familiarity with the sales and marketing technology landscape
- Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- The confidence to connect and build rapport with a range of personas
- Exceptional organisational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Data-driven and ability to constantly review and optimise sales process.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Ability to present at a senior decision maker level.
This is some text inside of a div block.