Glassdoor is a job and recruiting sites that operates online jobs and career community. It helps employees, job seekers, employers, and recruiters in finding and sharing information about the companies and jobs that include company reviews, interview questions and reviews, office photos, salary details, and information to make career decisions. Rich Barton, Robert Hohman, and Tim Besse founded June 2007, with its headquarters in Mill Valley in California. Glassdoor operates worldwide.
Glassdoor's fundamental mission is to foster transparency in the job market by providing valuable insights into companies' workplace environments and cultures. By offering a platform for employees to share their experiences, Glassdoor empowers job seekers to make informed decisions about their career paths. Through their extensive database of company reviews, salary information, and interview experiences, Glassdoor strives to create a more equitable and fulfilling job market for all.
- Highly competitive base salaries
- Annual Bonus Target: 10%
- Generous Restricted Stock Units (RSU)
- Health and Wellness: 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, select well-being programs, along with 80% employer-paid premiums for all dependents
- Generous paid time off programs for birthing and non-birthing parents, paid injury/illness leave, and paid family emergency leave
- Coverage begins at the start of employment, and after 48 months of continuous employment, 100% of all premiums for you and your dependents can be employer-paid
- Work/Life Balance: Open Paid Time Off policy, in addition to 15-20 paid company holidays/year
- Investing in Your Future: 401(k) plan with a company match up to $5,000 per year, subsidized fertility and family planning services, and discounted legal assistance services
- Transparency: At Glassdoor, we believe in transparency and honesty, both in our product and in our workplace culture.
- Innovation: We encourage our employees to think outside the box and push boundaries, fostering a culture of innovation and creativity.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We value diversity and inclusivity, striving to create a workplace that is welcoming and supportive for all employees.
- Continuous Learning: We believe in continuous learning and development, providing opportunities for employees to grow both personally and professionally.
Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder and Chairman
SVP of Engineering & CTO
No items found.