This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Madhive is seeking a Vice President of Product Marketing to join their team. This role will focus on accelerating go-to-market clarity, driving sales team confidence, and increasing revenue. The ideal candidate will build and lead a high-caliber product marketing team, shift the approach to an outside-in way of thinking, and foster a culture of innovation. They will also provide strategic insights, develop product positioning and messaging, and collaborate with the senior leadership team to generate incremental client revenue and foster growth. The candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of experience, with a proven track record of success in driving top-line growth.
- Build and scale a high caliber product marketing team.
- Direct a shift from an 'inside-out' approach to 'outside-in' way of thinking and doing.
- Foster a culture of innovation within the teams, encouraging the rapid development and implementation of strategic plans and roadmaps.
- Interpret product capabilities, market insights, and market intelligence to provide stakeholders with a voice of the customer and the appropriate company solutions.
- Lead category, customer, and competitive insights driving product/marketing roadmap and narrative.
- Serve as the ultimate authority on the competitive set and maintain a comprehensive assessment of competitors' existing products and anticipated strategies.
- Build product positioning and messaging that is differentiated, defensible, clear, drives action, and leverageable by sales and marketing.
- Arm sales with knowledge and tools to drive sales success.
- Lead the pre and post-launch product launch preparation by ensuring early and consistent involvement of product, marketing teams, sales, channel partners, and customer success teams.
- Lead by example, inspiring and motivating the team to excel in their roles, fostering a culture of development, mentoring, and coaching.
- Proactively scale the department and team ensuring cross-organization collaboration.
- Develop and attract top talent, ensuring the team possesses the skills and expertise required for professional growth.
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team to lead successful new business initiatives to generate incremental client revenue and foster growth.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices within the industry.
- Simplify complex concepts and provide clear, strategic recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, adapt to changing scenarios, and get the job done.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field is desired
- Minimum 15 years of experience, preferably with 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience in SaaS, adtech, or martech
- Proven track record of success in driving top-line growth and delivering results
- Experience in fast-moving marketing services, enterprise SaaS companies, or advertising technology organizations
- Well-connected within the industry, staying abreast of the latest trends and best practices
- Energetic and inspiring, capable of motivating teams to achieve their full potential
- Natural leader that can both inspire and empower staff, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross-functional partners
- Able to simplify complex concepts and provide clear, strategic recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios
- Intellectual curiosity to surface insights and drive innovation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: 100% company-paid coverage for employees and dependents.
- Family Forming Benefits: Inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits, including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, with access to Carrot Fertility services and employer-sponsored funds of up to $10,000.
- 401(K) Matching: Contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually, with no vesting period.
- Unlimited Vacation: Unlimited paid time off plus additional paid company holidays.
- Parental Leave: Leave provided to all new parents.
- Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator and daily provided lunch in the office.