This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Madhive is seeking an exceptional DevSecOps Manager to lead a team of cyber security engineers. The successful candidate will drive efficiencies in security processes, tools, and automation, while implementing a culture of secure-by-design. Responsibilities include overseeing and managing the team, automating vulnerability scans, and developing security policies and standards. The ideal candidate should have extensive industry experience, strong knowledge of security principles and practices, and experience with cloud security concepts. The compensation range for this role is $200,000 to $250,000.
- Create a culture of secure-by-design into technologies and organization
- Work closely with engineer teams to include security testing early in the software development process
- Oversee and manage a team of Madhive engineers
- Automate vulnerability scans and escalations as needed
- Work as part of a cross-functional guild to develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and standards
- Hire and nurture cyber security engineers through mentorship and career advocacy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security technologies and recommend and implement as appropriate
- Identify and manage cross-team dependencies and facilitate communication between multiple initiatives
- Be an advocate for building security into products and driving down risk
- Facilitate daily standups, resolve blocked tasks, and assist with planning and estimation
- 8+ years of hands-on industry experience and a bachelor's degree in a STEM field or 10+ years of hands-on industry experience.
- 3+ years actively mentoring and directly managing cyber security engineers.
- 4+ years experience implementing security best practices, preferably in automated cloud configuration, vulnerability scanning, PEN testing or incident response.
- Solid grasp of security principles and practices.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance frameworks.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of cloud security concepts, ideally on GCP.
- Experience with automated secure cloud configuration.
- Previous experience in Adtech is not required.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: 100% company-paid coverage for employees and dependents.
- Family Forming Benefits: Inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits, including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, with employer-sponsored funds of up to $10,000.
- 401(K) Matching: Contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually, with no vesting period.
- Unlimited Vacation: Unlimited paid time off plus additional paid company holidays.
- Parental Leave: Parental leave provided to all new parents.
- Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator and daily provided lunch in the office.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.